Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

I am super Awesome Announcement, with links and can be used to announce important things. Check here
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update information for website and forum
So I have decided that the cutoff date for submission for our website will be the third Friday of each month.  The following weekend will be the weekend that all updates will be done.  Now the forum and the website will not be done at the same time unless there is a security patch that needs to be done.  So watch for when the forum will be updated so you know when the forum will be down.  So for the website and so that you have a generalized idea of what to expect I will use the above as a general rule.  Please note the these are a base and sometimes it can be different.  If the time frame changes, please watch for dates for more information.

The cut-off dates for submissions will be enforced at all times.  If you submit something after the cut-off date your submission will have to wait for the next update.